HIGHLANDS SHRINE CLUB FLORIDA
Meetings 4th Wednesday, Dinner - 7:00 P.M. at Clubhouse
Social 2nd Saturday , Dinner - 6:00 PM at Clubhouse
2604 State Road 17 South, Avon Park Florida 33825
Address Highlands Shrine Club P.O. Box 229 Sebring Fl 33871
Telephone: (863) 382-2208
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Organized 1954 under the jurisdiction of the Egypt Shrine
OFFICERS for 2017
President........................... Noble Howard Craddock MM
Vice President................... Noble Allen Carr MM
2nd Vice President............ Noble Dennis Koranda PP
Secretary............................ Noble Sam Wilkin PP
Treasurer............................ Noble Jerry Higginbotham PP
Chaplain.............................. Noble Bob Love MM
Information (please click on the item below)
Webpage by Nobel Dennis
NOTES : SEP 2017
UPCOMING SEBRING OES, SEBRING & POINCIANA MASONIC LODGES, AND HIGHLANDS
SHRINE CLUB (HSC) EVENTS FOR SEPTEMBER 2017 - Be sure to mark the dates on your
1. Saturday, SEPTEMBER 2 – 9-9:30 a.m. (order upon arrival) – OES Breakfast at the Depot Restaurant in Avon Park. This is a great way to start the month with our friends. As we all know, the restaurant has delicious breakfast items on the menu at reasonable prices. Friends and family members are invited to this monthly gathering, too.
2. Monday, SEPTEMBER 4 – 1 p.m. / eat 2 p.m. – HSC Indoor Picnic honoring Labor Day. Hot dogs and hamburgers will be provided by the Club, attendees to bring side dishes and desserts. Cost $3.00 each. All Shrine members, Ladies, Masonic groups and friends are invited. Games will be available, but the group mainly likes to socialize – which is great! These indoor picnics are always a huge success; this one will be the last for the summer. So come on out to be part of the fun! Phone 382-2208 for reservations, and mention the item you would like to bring. See you there!
3. Monday, SEPTEMBER 14 at 7 p.m. – HSC Board of Director’s Meeting at the Club. Nobles, please plan to attend the Shrine Club Board of Director’s Meeting on Monday, September 11 at 7 p.m. There are a lot of decisions to make and discuss. Please be there for a quorum. Thank you!
4. Sunday, SEPTEMBER 17 - 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. – Sebring Mason’s BBQ lunch. The menu is: cole slaw, chicken, baked beans, potato salad, dessert and beverage for $10 /each. Your support of this fund raiser is greatly appreciated. Please invite your family and friends. Take out orders are available. This is the first BBQ after a long summer; come out and support our Masonic brothers again.
4.Tuesday, SEPTEMBER 26 at 11:30 a.m. BUNCO is alive and well – and lots of fun at the Shrine Club. This is a lively way to spend the afternoon; food is brought in by volunteers. The cost is $4.00. Guys are welcome, too – and there are many.
5. Wednesday, SEPTEMBER 27 – Dinner & Business Meeting – Menu: Garden salad, Delicious Chicken taco salad, and dessert. Cost is: $8 each person. This meeting is for the Nobles and Ladies to discuss important issues. Please come out to support your Club. Phone 382-2208 for reservations.
The following will resume in the fall or specified date:
Sebring OES is dark until Thursday, October 5
Poinciana Lodge meeting and Poinciana Friday fish dinner dates to be announced.
Best wishes, Sissel Carr
Motor Home and RV Camp Site Rentals
Highlands Shrine Club now has 4 camp sites that can be rented if you are Mason or a Shriner. The sites are 120 volt and have 50 and 30 amp service. There is no dump station.
NOTE: As of May 2012 water hook up has been added to each site.
Call the Shrine Club for more information (863) 382-2208
NOTE: Use the address below for your GPS.
Highlands Shrine Club
2604 State Road 17 South
Avon Park FL 33825